Our implants are titanium
- Our Serenity Dental implants are titanium, which binds to your bone through a process called “osseointegration.” Titanium is the best material for dental implants and is a permanent solution for replacing missing teeth or securing loose dentures.
Implants stimulate your bone
- Stimulating your jaw bones prevents noticeable aging effects more than other products and services. Dental implants keep your bone stimulated so it does not die or decrease with missing teeth or as you age. Looks of a “sunken face,” or smaller jawline appear because of lack of bone to fill the face. You can learn more about facial aging at https://www.livescience.com/35332-face-bones-aging-110104.html.
Implants are delivered to you in 3 unique components:
- Implant placement
- Healing abutment placement
- Implant crownVisit https://www.serenityhavasu.com/services/dental-implants/ for more information about dental implants.
Implants secure dentures
- If you already have dentures or have treatment pending for dentures, implants placed on both the upper and lower arches of your mouth to secure them in place! Also, implant-retained dentures improve the taste delicious foods because the roof of your mouth is exposed.
Over 3 million people have dental implants in the US
- Boston magazine published, “Did You Know That by Age 50 Americans Have Lost an Average of 12 Teeth?” which emphasizes the power of dental implants as a solution to missing teeth: https://www.bostonmagazine.com/sponsor-content/did-you-know-that-by-age-50-americans-have-lost-an-average-of-12-teeth/.
Implants are the closest restoration to a natural tooth
- Implants stimulate bone just like your natural tooth root does – implants feel like the closest match to a natural tooth.Prepping and planning is necessary with your implant procedure. Your dentist will require a medical background and a CT scan of your jawbones to ensure that implants are possible for you.
Visit https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-implants#1 for the benefits and insurance information on dental implants.
Read our blog https://www.serenityhavasu.com/oral-health/dentures-and-implants-ways-to-restore-your-smile/for more posts about dental implants!