Invisalign may be a better option for straightening your smile because it avoids the use of traditional metal braces. Clear and discreet, Invisalign aligners ditch the metal appearance and are made of a safe, thermoplastic called SmartTrack, which is FDA approved. Invisalign aligners do not contain BPA, latex, or gluten.
Instead of at home services, it is much safer to see a trained orthodontist or dentist for Invisalign clear braces because they can ensure your treatment is custom to you and safe. Some patients only need 6 months of daily Invisalign treatment! This may vary depending on your unique smile alignment, though Invisalign is the easiest treatment option as a removable upper and lower appliance.
Invisalign works by tracking your use and alignment through 3D technology and digital planning. You likely will receive new Invisalign aligners with each visit to your dentist or orthodontist to continue the process of straightening your smile.
There are so many reasons that Invisalign may fit your ideal treatment:
- Clear, Invisible look
- Easy to clean and take care of the aligners
- Removable for eating/drinking
- Comfortable material that won’t cut the gums and lips like metal braces
- 3D impressions – no gooey material!
- Dentists/Orthodontists that provide Invisalign are certified
- Compliance Indicators – show if you’re wearing your aligner enough
Call us today to schedule a consultation to see if Invisalign is your treatment of choice for a beautifully straight smile!